New Frontiers. Foodhall AGM.
Foodhall / Sheffield, Sheffield
Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019
5:45pm to 8:30pm
ALL ARE WELCOME: Whether you've been volunteering for years or have never visited us before; this is an open, public event.
⭐What to expect⭐:
* Thrilling info about all the projects happening in Foodhall right now
* Awe inspiring discussions about what we'd like to happen in Foodhall soon
* Mind blowing ideas for how we can work together to make these things happen.
* Shared dinner altogether as one
⭐What not to expect⭐:
* The washing up to get done without lending a brief helping hand
🌝More or less these things, at more or less these times🌝
17:45 Arrive, make yourself a cup of tea, grab a snack.
18:00 AGM begins. Sharing on what Foodhall is and what's going on.
18:45 Explanation of the group discussion format
19:00 Group discussions & future visioning!
20:00 Dinner is served!
20:30 Congratulations to the chefs, collections of donations for food, and feeding back of ideas
See you there!
Love, FH xo
If you would like to bring along a donation for our kitchen please check the list here - www.foodhallproject.org/donate/
Read our accessibility info: https://www.foodhallproject.org/accessibility
Foodhall / Sheffield , 121 Eyre Street , Sheffield