Emergency Paediatric First Aid
NLT Training Services, Chesterfield
Thursday, 9 Jan 2020
9:00am to 4:30pm
• Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of First Aid?
• Children are prone to minor injuries, but suffer from serious injuries also.
• In 2014, 2,269 children in the UK were so badly bitten by an animal they had to be admitted to hospital.
• More than 2 million children have accidents in the home for which they're taken to A&E - every year, with Under 5s accounting for 7% of all hospital emergency treatments.
• Being able to deal with peadiatric emergencies can make the difference between the life and death of children, and save them a lot of suffering.
This QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification is ideal for:
• Parents/carers or family members who want to learn key paediatric first aid skills
• Those who work with children and are not required to comply with Ofsted’s Childcare Register or Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2014 requirements
• Those who want to provide additional support in their organisation to existing paediatric first aiders that are trained to meet Ofsted’s Childcare Register or Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2014 requirements.
For more information, go to https://pochattraining.co.uk/emergency-paediatric-first-aid/
NLT Training Services , Devonshire House, Station Road, Brimington , Chesterfield