Paediatric First Aid course
NLT Training Services, Chesterfield
Thursday, 9 Jan 2020, 9:00am - Friday, 10 Jan 2020, 4:30pm
• Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of First Aid?
• Children are prone to minor injuries, but suffer from serious injuries also.
• In 2014, 2,269 children in the UK were so badly bitten by an animal they had to be admitted to hospital.
• More than 2 million children have accidents in the home for which they're taken to A&E - every year, with Under 5s accounting for 7% of all hospital emergency treatments.
• Being able to deal with peadiatric emergencies can make the difference between the life and death of children, and save them a lot of suffering.
Our QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification is ideal for:
• those who work with, or intend to work with children in a childcare setting as it is designed to fulfill Ofsted’s First Aid requirements for early years teachers, nursery workers and childminders (as defined within the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) 2014 and within the Child Care Register guide)
• childcare settings who are working towards Millie’s Mark
For more information, visit https://pochattraining.co.uk/paediatric-first-aid/
NLT Training Services , Devonshire House, Station Road, Brimington , Chesterfield