7 years of Love

Atelier Schinkel, Amsterdam

Saturday, 14 Dec 2019, 10:00pm - Sunday, 15 Dec 2019, 6:00am



Tickets

Presale
€10.00 + €1.00 fee
€11.00
LOVE Support Ticket - extra LOVE wood key chain as a present
€12.00 + €1.20 fee
€13.20

Display 7 years

Seven years ago, on a rainy winter night in the lovely city of Maastricht, in the south of the Netherlands, 3 friends organized a party and donated all of the profits to the charity Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli e.V.. Little did they know back then that this idea and the logo that they printed on 50 t-shirts would turn into a global family with 500 volunteers in 11 different countries.

Fast forward 312 events and we are inviting you to celebrate 7 years of Love with us. 💃🍾🎉

As always, on this night we will dance once again for a good cause. Therefore, 80% of the profit will go to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya. The remaining 20% will go into future Love Foundation events in Amsterdam and worldwide.

For lineup and more info, check out our event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/2574192846004172/

Much love,
Love Foundation Amsterdam, Love Foundation Global & Viva con Agua Nederland


Venue

Atelier Schinkel , Valschermkade 16 , Amsterdam