Charity Hub - All About the Money
Following another successful event in April we are pleased to invite you to our next Charity Hub "All About The Money" event on Thursday 6 July 2017.
Our event is being held at The Copthorne Hotel, Bramall Lane, Sheffield S2 4SU.
Free parking is available in the SUFC / Copthorne shared car park adjacent to the hotel. For further information about the venue visit: https://www.millenniumhotels.com/en/sheffield/copthorne-hotel-sheffield
Programme 06 July 2017
• 8:00 am Networking and Breakfast.
• 8:30 am Introduction to the Charity Hub 2017 – Jay Bhayani
• 8:35 am Guest Speaker - Rachel Fletcher - Managing Director of FCS Associates - Public Contract Tendering for Charities
"How to approach tendering, win contracts and increase revenue".
• 8:55 am Guest Speaker - Richard Law – Trustee at The May Hearnshaw Trust (grant making charity)
"Striving to make a difference".
• 9:15 am Wendy Ward – Managing Director of Let’s Save Limited.
“Cost management advice and cost cutting techniques for charities”
• 9:30 am Charity Raffle and Close
• 9:35am to 10.30am Networking and expert one to one sessions (bookable in advance or on arrival subject to availability).
Experts sessions available to book on the 06 July include:
• Bev Cross and Helen Evans – Consultant Charity Law Solicitors – Available to discuss legal and governance issues.
• Jay Bhayani – Bhayani HR & Employment Law – Advice relating to contracts, policies, employee sickness and performance.
• Kevin Elliot – Yorkshire Bank – Employee banking advice, including personal mortgages and bank accounts for wages.
• Tina Winterburn – AJG Insurance – Insurance advice for your organisation, events, employees and volunteers.
• Rachel Fletcher – FCS Associates – Grant funding opportunities, bid writing assistance and public contract tendering.
• Mike McDermott Non-exec director and management consultant – Strategy, risk management and compliance (incl. for FCA regulated charities).
• Ade Okubanjo - Frampton House Accountants – Financial accounting, budgeting and VAT.
• Wendy Ward - Cost Management Reviews and Consultancy for the Charitable, Education and Health Sectors - pick her brains on the best way to cut every day business costs for your charity.
To book to attend the event or your free 20 minute session with one or more of our experts, contact Alice@bhayanilaw.co.uk
Our events are free to attend but we will ask for a £5.00 donation on the day for our charity raffle. Breakfast is included.
Dates For Your Diary
19th October 2017 and 18th January 2018. Event details including guest speakers to be announced.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Helen, Jay, Kevin and Tina (The Charity Hub Team)