Love Conference

DELITELABS, Amsterdam

Saturday, 2 Jun 2018, 12:00pm - Sunday, 3 Jun 2018, 3:00am



Tickets

Conference
€6.00
€5.00 + €1.00 fee
Party
€6.00
€5.00 + €1.00 fee
Conference + Party
€10.00
€9.00 + €1.00 fee

Display_lover_conference-1

What is LOVE? Is it a special feeling or is it all just chemical reactions? Is it long-lasting or does it burn faster, brighter than a Roman candle? Is it an equation of two known variables or is it a random algorithm that works independently of anything else?

In trying to get an insight on what the concept might be about, we have decided to organize our very first Love Conference. Be ready for a day full of interesting talks and workshops which will fuel the mind and maybe make you define for yourself what could love be about.

~ PROGRAM

12:00 – Doors Open
13:00 – 13:15 - Introduction
13:15 – 13:40 - Pärtyli Rinne - Kant on Love
13:45 – 14:10 - Self Love Workshop
14:10 – 15:00 - Lunch Break
15:00 – 16:00 - Teun Dekker - Love and Justice
16:00 – 16:30 - Orgasmic Breathing Workshop
16:30 – 17:00 - Break
17:00 – 18:30 - Panel Discussion - How can LF spread Love through its activities?
18:45 – 19:00 - Goodbye words and reflection
21:00 – 3:00 - After Party

~ After PARTY LINE UP

Feinheitsbrei (Love Foundation Dresden) - https://soundcloud.com/feinheitsbrei
GiZ ( Love Foundation Berlin) - https://soundcloud.com/gizmuss
Luca Musto (Feines Tier) - https://soundcloud.com/lucamusto

~ LOVE

As always we create events for a good cause, therefore 80% of the profit goes to our Water Development Project with Viva con Agua Nederland & Simavi in Kenya and the remaining 20% are reinvested into future events. For more information check www.love-foundation.org.

Much love,
Your Love Foundation Amsterdam


Venue

DELITELABS , Linnaeusstraat 2, left entrance of the Tropenmuseum Amsterdam , Amsterdam